ABE-LA Teacher Training Workshop
This 2-day workshop will train teachers on the Abridged Genetic Engineering Sequence of the ABE curriculum. It is open to both veteran teachers and teachers new to ABE.
The workshop application deadline has passed, but you can still apply to be placed on our waiting list. Go to abe-la.org for further details and the application.
- Laboratories 1.1 and 1.2: Micropipetting and Gel Electrophoresis
- Laboratory 2A: Preparing to Verify the rfp Gene: Digesting the pARA-R Plasmid
- Laboratory 4A: Verification of the Recombinant Plasmid Using Gel Electrophoresis
- Laboratory 5A: Transforming Bacteria with the pARA-R Plasmid
- Laboratory 6: Purifying the Fluorescent Protein