ABE-LA Teacher Training Workshop
This 2-day workshop will train teachers on the Abridged Genetic Engineering Sequence of the ABE curriculum. It is open to both teachers new to ABE and veteran ABE teachers.
The workshop application deadline has passed, but teachers may still apply to be placed on our waiting list. Go to abe-la.org for application and more details.
- Laboratories 1.1 and 1.2: Micropipetting and Gel Electrophoresis
- Laboratory 2A: Preparing to Verify the rfp Gene: Digesting the pARA-R Plasmid
- Laboratory 4A: Verification of the Recombinant Plasmid Using Gel Electrophoresis
- Laboratory 5A: Transforming Bacteria with the pARA-R Plasmid
- Laboratory 6: Purifying the Fluorescent Protein