ABE-LA Teacher Training Workshop
This 2-day workshop will provide hands-on training to teachers on the Abridged Genetic Engineering Sequence of the ABE curriculum. Teachers new to ABE, as well as veteran ABE teachers, are welcome to attend.
Note that this workshop was originally scheduled for Oct 12-13, but it had to be rescheduled due to the Saddleridge fire.
For additional details and to apply, please go to abe-la.org.
- Laboratories 1.1 and 1.2: Micropipetting and Gel Electrophoresis
- Laboratory 2A: Preparing to Verify the rfp Gene: Digesting the pARA-R Plasmid
- Laboratory 4A: Verification of the Recombinant Plasmid Using Gel Electrophoresis
- Laboratory 5A: Transforming Bacteria with the pARA-R Plasmid
- Laboratory 6: Purifying the Fluorescent Protein