Abridged Sequence Teacher Training Workshop
This workshop will train teachers on the Abridged Genetic Engineering Sequence of the ABE curriculum. It is open to both new and veteran ABE teachers. Participants are expected to attend the entire workshop. Teachers need to apply to attend. Application deadline is September 19, and notifications will be made via email September 26.
- Laboratories 1.1 and 1.2: Micropipetting and Gel Electrophoresis
- Laboratory 2A: Preparing to Verify the rfp Gene: Digesting the pARA-R Plasmid
- Laboratory 4A: Verification of the Recombinant Plasmid Using Gel Electrophoresis
- Laboratory 5A: Transforming Bacteria with the pARA-R Plasmid
- Laboratory 6: Purifying the Fluorescent Protein