San Diego Summer 2019 ABE Teacher PDI
ABE teacher training—Educating Secondary School Teachers for over a decade!
Deepening K-12 teachers' knowledge about the biotechnology industry and related biotechnology applications.
This experience provides educators with the training and supplies they need to bring real-world biotech education into their classrooms.
- Laboratories 1.1 and 1.2: Micropipetting and Gel Electrophoresis
- Laboratory 2A: Preparing to Verify the rfp Gene: Digesting the pARA-R Plasmid
- Laboratory 4A: Verification of the Recombinant Plasmid Using Gel Electrophoresis
- Laboratory 5A: Transforming Bacteria with the pARA-R Plasmid
- Laboratory 6: Purifying the Fluorescent Protein