SF/Bay Area Summer PDI
Our Summer training on the complete series of the ABE labs will be held June 18-21, 2018 at the Lawrence Hall of Science in Berkeley. We welcome new and returning Bay Area AmgenBiotech Experience teachers to join us for the training. To sign up, please complete the online registration form for the Summer Conference. If you have any questions, please contact Maia Binding: email@example.com or 510-643-3429.
- Laboratories 1.1 and 1.2: Micropipetting and Gel Electrophoresis
- Laboratory 2: Preparing to Clone the rfp Gene: Digesting the pKAN-R and pARA
- Laboratory 3: Building the pARA-R Plasmid
- Laboratory 4: Verification of Restriction and Ligation Using Gel Electrophoresis
- Laboratory 5: Transforming Bacteria with the Ligation Products
- Laboratory 6: Purifying the Fluorescent Protein